Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Time is slipping away...

The faire in Amana is just five weeks away. So far, the only progress I have made is to trace off the two sizes I need in one pattern, and locate a new copy of another. I also found out that I can buy rolls of tracing paper from our departmental art store.

Have I so much as cut out one of the costumes yet? Nope. Haven't had time. I am going to go to Wal-mart tonight and dig around on the $1/yard table to see if I can find ANYTHING that would work. I need to stop my own projects, except for the red skirt I need to go with my pirate costume, and my cloak.

I just need to get motivated. I meant to work on this stuff last night, but instead, I did laundry and cleaned out my closet. :)

And now, i am going to rest for a bit, as I am wiped out from work again today.

No comments: