When the alarm went off this morning, I turned it off, stretched, rolled over, and went back to sleep. "Just a couple minutes..."
I woke up at 9:33.
It is so nice out today that I can't believe I just wasted an extra hour and a half asleep. I must have needed it, though.
In any case, here is the list for this Sunday:
3. Have my son take out the garbage.
4. Eat breakfast.
8. Make my son clean up his room.
9. Work on making the test braid for trim on a new set of sleeves and forepart (rust colored duponi silk - ravels too much, and I may have to recalculate the original width of the 3 yard strips. I made them too narrow to turn inside out. I am still using the strips, just to see how well the braid turns out, and how hard it will be to braid something that long. These braided stips will create a diamond shaped lattice, with pearls or other beads at the joints. It should turn out really pretty.
10. Finish tracing off pattern pieces for the other 3 costumes I have to make (2 are already traced and just about ready to go, besides drafting out darts. Darts just do not look right on these costumes).
11. I was thinking of making pot roast for supper. It's a huge mess, though. But it is soooo good. I nearly have my recipe perfected. Of course, it ended up being so warm out, that I may just freeze the roast and save it for another time...
So, that's the plan for the day. I am going to go work on #4.