Sunday, May 14, 2006

How much more can one person eat????

We just got back from dinner with my parents and my sister's family.

I ate so much that I probably won't be hungry until about noon tomorrow.

It wasn't that I ate so much at the restaurant... I didn't even finish my cajun chicken alfredo (which, BTW, was EXCELLENT!!!). It was the fact that I ate a quick sandwich before going over to my sister's house, because I didn't know what time we were going out (we left right after we got there).

My nephew was hysterical - my sister gave him a raw onion from her salad, and he ate it. As in, chewed on it, flailed it around, then chewed on it some more. That kid will eat ANYTHING, including fettucine noodles dipped in ketchup (which he decided to do on his own).

So, I can cross Legends off of the list of places I have never eaten in Ames. The view was beautiful, the food was good, if pricey (thanks Mom and Dad!). The only bad part was that mom and dad had to leave right after dinner. I didn't have enough time to talk with them.

Just another Mother's Day when I can barely keep my eyes open after dinner...

No comments: