Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yes, I lost a bit of weight where I least wanted to lose it.

I can definitely breathe in this bodice. I was looking forward to actually wearing something that would accentuate rather than press completely flat (as the green dress did).

And it would have, too, if it hadn't been for the stress monster tying my stomach in a knot and causing me to eat less than half of what I normally eat.

Seven pounds, folks. Seven. And it wasn't in two weeks, it was in less than one (I may have said two earlier, but I was mistaken).

Bad.

Well, I can comfort myself with the fact that this is actually okay. I am eating more realistic portions, and stopping when I am no longer hungry rather than stuffing myself with everything that TASTES SO GOOD. I also cut out sweets, which has helped me stop the low-blood-sugar-nausea when I start to get hungry.

Well just see how this weekend goes...

1 comment:

brainhell said...

Don't Panic.
Don't Panic.
Don't Panic.