Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yes, my son finally just realized it is my birthday.

Just got back from a wonderful middle school band concert. The sixth grade was very, very good, even compared to the older kids. The new auditorium is great for acoustics, but it will be very difficult to use the stage for any theatre productions, as it lacks wings, backdrop curtain, and side curtains. Oh, and no spots.

I'm going to go eat some ice cream, and try to forget that I am a year older. 33 was so much fun that I hate to let it go...

3 comments:

nerdrium said...

Happy Birthday!

34 isn't old, so stop that. :)

"30s are the new 20s" or some such.

I'm, uh (checks) 36 and one of my best friends just turned 40. Not only did I give him grief, but I also reminded him that no matter what happens, he'll always be OLDER than I am.

Walter Payton's number was "34." Cool number.

Okay, you can ban me from commenting any time you wish.. ;)

Happy birthday!

G.--

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Mine is next Saturday. Now 49 is OLDER.

--- CRA

jennifer said...

Thank you!