Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nothing much to do, nothing much to say...

Okay, so I finally got tagged (twice in two days) so I should probably just fill this out and send it on. I don't have anything better to do, so here goes:

1. What time is it? 10:47 pm, a.k.a. past my bedtime
2. What's your full name? Jennifer Lee Geek
3. What are you most afraid of? Something bad happening to the people I care about. That and tripping in my Barbie Heels.
4. What is the most recent DVD you watched? The last complete DVD I watched was Bride and Prejudice.
5. Place of birth? Lake City, IA
6. Favorite new food? hmm... the last new thing that I tried, I hated. No new favorites. I am boring.
7. What's your natural hair color? This is my natural hair color! Cross between blonde and red.
8 . Ever been to Alaska? no, but I know someone who lives there!
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling? I guess I must have missed that...
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? YES
11. Been in a car accident? Yes
12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
13. Favorite day of the week? Non-work days when the labs are closed! Saturday would be my next choice.
14. Favorite Restaurant? The Mandarin
15. Favorite Flower? Morning Glory and hot pink petunias! Red Roses are next on the list!
16. Favorite sport to watch? Jousting
17. Favorite Drink? Diet Pepsi
18. Favorite ice cream? orange sherbet in a sugar cone
19. Favorite activities blogging, reading blogs, sewing ren faire garb, going to ren faire, ripping the guts out of computers, tormenting my friends with long, drawn out stories about people they have never met...
20. Favorite fast food restaurant Culvers
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? light blue
22. How many times have you failed your driver's test? none
23 . Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? FlyLady! SHINE YOUR SINK!!!
24. What do you do most often when you are bored? The same thing I do every night... try to take over the world!
27. Who is least likely to respond? Um, I haven't figured out who I am going to tag yet, but it would probably be Troy, because he's busy.
29. Favorite radio programs? Radio??? What's that??? Favorite podcast: Rutter's Ramblings!!!!
30. What are you currently reading? I should be reading something about parenting pre-teens, but I am reading a romance novel. Without Fabio on the cover, TG.
31. Ford or Chevy? I miss my chevy! *sniff*
32. What are you listening to right now ? The quiet majesty of my computer...
33. What are your favorite colors? the blue sky on a cool summer day, where it seems painted, rather than anything that could just occur by accident...
34. How many operations have you had? 3, I think
35. How many pets do you have? do kids count?
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg? a single-cell organism that gradually evolved into a group of specialized cells that work together for mutual benefit.
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Besides take over the world? Get married, have two more children (because I am crazy!), become Queen of the Universe, discover a cure for aging, and live to a ripe old age with someone special and have a zillion grandchildren and great-grandchildren running around my fabulous mansion. Oh, and to see world peace.
38. How many people are you sending this e-mail to?... How many people do I know...

Okay, that's it. Way to kill a half an hour... I knew I shouldn't have taken that nap this evening. I am wide awake.

I'm tagging Troy, the Nerd, Her Majesty the Queen of England (a close, personal friend), that anonymous comment poster from San Fransisco, various others as they pop into my head. Oh, and if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! Post a link to your site in the comments! Let's all join in the fun!!!!

1 comment:

nerdrium said...

Okay, I'm not normally a big fan of these sorts of things (I don't like ice cream; my favorite drink, alcoholic drink, drink I'd want on the moon, etc., are all the same thing....). :)

Anyway. For what it's worth:
http://www.nerdrium.com/blog/comments.php?id=563

(I don't know how to make a cool dynamic link in blogger, or at least, I'm too lazy to try?)

G.--