Wednesday, October 18, 2006

At home, groggy

When I woke up this morning, it was after having only about 4 hours of sleep. My head still hurt, so I decided to stay home.

Of course, when you are a mother, it is not as simple as emailing the boss, and turning over to go back to sleep. By the time I had sorted out my son, who didn't even have to leave for school until after 9, because it was late start day, it was 8 am, and I was wide awake.

I had taken my meds and some tylenol at 7:30. I think the tylenol is finally working, as the pain isn't anywhere near as bad (I was considering what I would have to do if I had to go to the emergency room last night - that is how bad it was.).

I still can't seem to fall asleep, but considering the fact that they are replacing the furnace filter today, that's probably a good thing. For now, I am watching the project runway marathon, and just resting on the couch. The headache is still there, but it is in the background. Hopefully it will be gone completely at some point tonight, because I don't think I could take another day of it.

God only knows what caused this in the first place. I mean, I know what might have caused it, but I will have to wait to confirm it.

Sucks beyond reason...

1 comment:

jennifer said...

and no, I am NOT PREGNANT! Ug, why does everyone always think any woman who is sick is knocked up? Just had to clarify.