Sunday, October 22, 2006

Neighbors

I ended up sleeping on the couch last night. And then on the floor, because the couch was not comfortable (my back hurt). I tossed and turned. Finally, around 7am, I woke up, and went to my room to crawl into my bed. I just woke up.

Why didn't I just sleep in my bed last night?

Well, my bed is against the wall that separates my neighbors living room from my bed room. I don't know what the heck was going on over there, but they kept hitting the wall. I finally grabbed my pillow and made my way to the couch.

It was just an overly loud night in the apartment building. Between someone stumbling against the door to my apartment, and loud people in the hall, I did not get to sleep until around 2.

So here is it, nearly three hours after I wanted to wake up. I have laundry to do, a house to clean, and groceries to buy. The day is nearly half gone.

Urg.

No comments: