Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday

I am glad that Monday is almost over. There is always a certain amount of scrambling to catch up after being gone over the weekend. Today was quite a bit more than usual. Busy day.

When I walked into work this morning, my nose started getting a little stuffy. Right now, I can tell I am getting a sinus cold. There is nothing I like more than trying to work through a sinus cold. I'd rather have a migraine, as at least I know what to do for that, and they never last more than a day. That's saying something.

Hopefully I can take a sudafed tonight, get some rest, and head this off. I have a busy next couple of days, evenings included, and the last thing I need is to get sick.

Good news for the day:

1. My niece came through her procedure this morning okay - she has a small ulcer, but the rest of the tests will be back in a week.
2. My uncle's surgery went extremely well!!!

So, I will not have a sleepless night tonight! Yay for good doctors!!!

No comments: