Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So what does Geek Girl do when home with a sick child?

Well, my computer area is now clean and uncluttered. And I have caught up on reading a bunch of forum posts that I haven't had time for. I also made oatmeal for my son's breakfast, and he's looking forward to chicken noodle soup for lunch. Again.

Eventually, I will need to make my way to the grocery store for more soup and oatmeal.

His throat is really painful, and he says his back aches. He is on the couch, with a book, watching cartoons. I can tell just by looking at him that he is feely pretty crappy. The good news is that his fever is down. I am monitoring it every couple of hours, to make sure that it stays down.

Boring, boring, boring, boring day...

1 comment:

dive said...

Glad to hear the fever's down.
Get him better quickly; a trombone full of phlegm is not something anyone should have to face …