Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Itchy, itchy, itchy

Obviously, if you've had pink eye before, you know what I mean.

Two doses of medicine so far, next dose due at 8pm. I also have a headache, but that could be due to watching four straight hours of television (Top Chef marathon), when I am not used to watching more than an hour at a time, if that (maybe four hours in a week, unless it's a movie-o.d. week).

I have a cold, too, and I didn't feel like doing much today, other than just normal, picking up after myself stuff. Not sure what I am going to have for dinner. My son just had some EasyMac (which he hasn't had in a few years, believe it or not). Not sure what I am going to have, if anything. My head hurts, so i am going to go veg on the couch again.

I've already been warned by the doc that the eye is probably going to look worse tomorrow, so if you see me, don't freak out. ;) TG I caught it early...

No comments: