Saturday, January 13, 2007

Renewing the search

Just got back from Target - no Nintendo Wii.

We got up at about 7:30, got ready to go, got to Target just as the doors were opening. Plenty of Playstation 3's to be had. No Wii.

Next stop when they open later this morning - Best Buy, then GameStop.

We are optimistic, but realistic. I will have one more chance to look on Monday at GameStop, as I am not working. That is, one chance as long as the snow isn't too bad. I have a rare school day off, and I would love to be able to surprise my son. GameStop is the only place here that has been getting regular deliveries. Hopefully Monday is a delivery day...

I'm going to go eat some breakfast, then rest a bit while waiting for the next store to open. I'm completely worn out from this week.

No comments: