Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The return of the Food Problems

I am miserable right now. I feel like I have eaten both Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner in one sitting, in a day-long spree of overindulgence.

However, here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: strawberry croissant (lovely, yet I could have done without knowing that the café sells these now)

Lunch: peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich on Sara Lee Whole-wheat White bread (yummy), and 1/4 cup cottage cheese

Dinner: half a piece of lasagna, two breadsticks

Snack: half a tea-cup of cocoa about two hours after dinner

You can see the problem. This is not even close to what I would normally eat. There should be an afternoon snack in there, and about twice as much dinner - I am always starving when I get home from work. Tonight, I was really hungry, but as soon as dinner started cooking (warming up, actually), I all of a sudden lost my appetite. I only ate because eating is necessary. Now I wish I'd had a sandwich or toast instead.

Tomorrow - plain food only.

Except if they have strawberry croissants again...

No comments: