Wednesday, February 15, 2006

99.5. Great.

I've been fighting a cold for a few days now. Congested for a couple of weeks, really. Monday afternoon, I started coughing, and really couldn't seem to quit. Monday evening was okay, and then Monday night, it was so bad that I slept sitting up on the couch.

Tuesday morning, I took my temp, and it was normal. Actually, a little below, but okay to go to work. Understand that I didn't feel sick at all, except for the dumb cough.

This morning, I felt pretty good, almost hyper, even. About an hour before lunch, I was really hungry, so I had a snack from the cafe. About quarter to noon, I started getting that feeling... you know, that feeling where you all of a sudden aren't sure what's wrong, but something isn't right. My head started to hurt, too.

When I got home, I couldn't find the thermometer, so I ate some lunch, and then started to look for it again.

99.5°F. Headache still there. I took some Tylenol. I don't feel that sick though! Unfortunately, the thermometer says something is going on. Maybe I am just at the beginning of the flu or something. I really hope not, as I have a bunch of stuff to do tonight, and I am stuck at home now without even any quarters to do laundry. Luckily, I have some movies from the library.

I just feel stupid to be here at home. It's not fair to get sick on the one day of the week that I get some "me" time in the evening.

okay, my head does feel a little funny now...

No comments: