Monday, February 06, 2006

Quick - get a post up before the outage!

Okay, this is my obligatory daily post.

Pertinent info about today:

1. My cold is getting worse.
2. I was sleepy at the meeting tonight, and therefore was not up to my normally sparkling conversational skills. You gotta have skillz...
3. My horoscope said it would be a "5" and they were right. They also said someone owes me money, so I don't know what's up with that.
4. My nose feels funky. Like I need about five boxes of kleenex. But I'm not stuffy. But my chest feels congested. Bummer.
5. Chili for lunch, and chili for supper. Traildust added to the supper chili made it even better... I'm buying some for my dad.

Gotta go set the timer on the vcr to catch BSG. This episode looks sort of good... It actually has cylons in it.

No comments: