Thursday, February 09, 2006

WTH is up with email tonight?

I haven't received any of my isu email since about 4:30 this afternoon. If you have emailed me about something important, please use my alternate gmail account. I have no idea what is going on, and the webmail site is also showing zero messages.

Four hours + without email makes me nervous, especially since I know that I quit my email client on my work machine, so this isn't a case of it already having been downloaded to another computer. I think I might go in and change something quick and see if that helps...

Bummer, I really was looking forward to the two costume digests I receive every evening...

update: So I went in and changed my password. And I suddenly got the test email that I had sent from my gmail account earlier, after I had changed the password, but before I renewed my kerberos ticket. Weird. Anyway, so it is possible, but not likely that I might have left my mail client running on my computer at work. I am pretty sure that I quit it, though, as I even had a moment where I was going to check my mail again before leaving, and then decided to just quit anyway. I will be pretty upset if I lost four hours worth of email, even if it will mostly be listserv stuff. I need my email!

No comments: