Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Non-whiny post #1

Five Good Things that Happened Today

1. The sky was bright blue when I came out of the apartment building after lunch!!!
2. I had leftover pizza for lunch!!! Yay, Food!
3. My son's actually been talking to me the last few days!!!!!
4. My son took out the garbage for me tonight, and I only had to ask once!!!
5. I got to play with my nephew tonight while selling my sister and her husband magazine subscriptions for my son's school fundraiser!!!!! (exclamation points infinity!)

I have to elaborate more on the "playing with my nephew" part of the evening, because it was the highlight of the day (besides my SON ACTUALLY TAKING OUT THE GARBAGE WITHOUT BEING BRIBED!!!). This poor kid has a terrible cold, but he was so cheerful and happy :) He was very happy to see me, and sat on my lap while he drank his bedtime bottle. He kept saying, "than djue," every time I would give it back to him when he would set it aside. Then, when I kissed him on the cheek, just because he smelled so good and looked so cute, he said it again.

I can still smell Baby Magic on my sweatshirt...

No comments: