Saturday, February 25, 2006

I swear, half the reason I even look inside the spam folder in gmail is to get the latest spam recipe from the google ads...

BTW, I just sat down after doing my afternoon errands. My right hand is shaking, because I am suddenly really hungry. I didn't eat much lunch, because of the incident my mom was telling me about. In fact, it was only now that I realized I was even hungry. A bowl of oatmeal for breakfast can only take you so far, even when you are upset.

I washed the car while I was out and about. Looks decent for a change. I just washed it two weeks ago, but it's been very cold, then it snowed, and then it got slushy out. Yuck.

I bought a bunch of golden yellow material for an overskirt for the second set of garb I am making for the next ren faire. I have a gorgeous blue for the bodice, the yellow overskirt, and the same celery green underskirt. The colors are striking together, and since my alter-ego is very flamboyant and funny, this should work well and catch the eye.

Okay, my right hand keeps shaking. I am going to go get something to eat...

No comments: