Sunday, February 26, 2006

Another Addiction

To look at me, you would never know how much I love fashion.

You can quit laughing!!!!

Seriously, I am the poster child for what not to wear. I wear jeans, t-shirts, zip-up cardigans, and hoodies (actual, just my favorite one). I have a skirt in my closet, that I wear on a regular basis, that I bought in 1999. It's still in my closet because every time I wear it, I get new compliments, and people wanting to know where I got it.

But anyway, I digress.

I am hopelessly addicted to Project Runway. It's to the point where I can't watch it. I "forget" that it's on on Wednesdays at 9 pm.

That's why the fact that they are having a marathon today, because the finale is this Wednesday, is causing me to be a couch potato today.

I did, however, clear off the coffee table, so I can mark the channels on my new corset. I don't have a TV in my room, where my sewing table is, so I am making do with the coffee table.

I also want to do my taxes quick, so I can figure out my refund. I found the perfect dress form online, and it's pretty reasonably priced. Who knew I was a small in a dress form??? Anyway, it's necessary, as I suck at hems, and have no one to help me pin up or fit.

Okay, my mind is going into withdrawal... Back to Project Runway.

No comments: