Thursday, February 16, 2006

Go to bed. You need your sleep.

So says FlyLady.

I know she's right. I should go to bed at 9:00 pm, since I should really be getting up at 6 am or so. I could be one of those hyper-efficient people who always manage to have time to make and eat a full breakfast in the morning if I got some rest.

I used to be able to stay up until 1 or 2 am, doing my work, as in actual artwork, or web design, or animation. I used to be able to get 27 hours out of every day, according to one of my professors (who, BTW, told me I was a human dual-CPU the other day, thanks!). Not anymore, though.

Of course, here it is, 11:06 pm. And the snowplow is scraping off our parking lot....

Yep. I need my rest. seven hours is good enough, I suppose.

Wow, complete with the backing up beep.... I am so glad I am on the second floor...

I guess I won't be getting to sleep anytime soon...

No comments: