Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fame! I want to live for-e-e-var!!!

Don't ask me why that popped into my head just a second ago... Maybe it's because I just drove by the Actors Building about 40 minutes ago and saw it all lit up, cars everywhere. Ah, to be back on stage again...

Actually, although I briefly considered this back in May, one look at the time commitment made me realize how very, very unworkable it would be for us. I currently only have two weeknights free as it is, and they are usually planned carefully to allow for things to be done that can't be done on Monday or Wednesday evenings. No way it could be worked out, even with the tiniest role possible...

Anyway, the reason I was out at the ungodly hour of 8:25 pm, was that I had to run an errand after getting back from picking up ny son's glasses. Yay!!!! Glasses!!!! He can finally see, and I can finally actually plan our days and evenings without thinking I may have to drop things at the last second.

Yippeee!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have come in the building... was a dress rehearsal tonight. :)

The time committment is crazy, I haven't had a night to myself in quite a while. Not really sure if its REALLY worth it, but its fun at the time. Kind of. Mostly. Heh.

We don't have a performance on Sunday, so I was thinking of going to the high school musical, its at 2. If you want to go and think you'll have time to get cleaned up after the exciting weekend... lemme know.

jennifer said...

Sounds great - I emailed you back :)