Friday, November 10, 2006

Busy Day, and it SNOWED!

My back is aching, as are my legs and arms. I worked really hard today at work, and was looking forward to putting my feet up, and dozing off on the couch while waiting for BattleStar Galactica to start.

And then I remembered that we promised to help unload and sort popcorn tonight. I am not sure what time we need to be there. One kid sold over $400 worth of popcorn, and two more sold about $140 (mine included). Big orders. And my back already hurts. :(

Oh well...

The big news is: We got our first snow of the season! Huge fluffy flakes. Okay, it can stop being winter now...

1 comment:

nerdrium said...

"All the way over here" in Illinois the southern end of your snow front was just rain--it's been pouring here for the past hour or so. We'll be back in the 50s by early next week.

How bizarre.

G.--