Sunday, November 19, 2006

Motivated.

I have a lot to do today. My list takes up two pages. The list is a Master List, however, as it lists everything I want to do to the apartment, not just what I want to do this weekend. I got one thing, nearly two, crossed off of my list yesterday before I went to my sister's house.

I've already started the laundry. I want to invent something that will do laundry for me as it gets dirty. As in, you get undressed at night, throw your clothes into a machine that sorts it via RFID tags, washes it appropriately, dries it if it can be dried, and pops it out neatly folded or on a hanger as needed. Then, when you wake up in the morning, you'd be able to put away the clothes, and throw your p.j.s in the machine, and have a continuous supply of clean clothes. You'd never have to worry about if your favorite jeans are clean.

Yes, I am that lazy.

And it would have to be cheap, so that people without a lot of money could afford it, too. That's the problem with good, time-saving devices. The people who don't have a lot of money, and who probably need it the most, never get access to the machines that would save them time and money.

Okay, enough of the time-wasting writing about laundry. I've got a few minutes left on my washing machines. I'm going to go dust the house.

No comments: