Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Quiet

Today was a long day. I am watching a movie with my dad and my son, and all is fairly right in the world. My son is introducing my dad to Battlestar Galactica, via the miniseries, and my dad has not yet fallen asleep. Which means he must like it. :)

In any case, we have a long day tomorrow. The guys are going to put up the outside Christmas lights, while mom and I prepare Thanksgiving dinner, and decorate the house for Christmas (the Tour of Homes). Should be a lot of fun!

Due to sickness, just a few of us will be getting together this year. My sister and her family have the stomach flu, and my other sister and her family are at her husband's mom's house. Small, quiet, Thanksgiving dinner.

And believe it or not, I wish it were otherwise.

No comments: