Thursday, November 09, 2006

Me? Run out of things to say?

You're kidding, right?

But seriously, folks...

I could make this into a post about the new mint chocolate M&Ms that I am eating while typing this really easily. I could go on and on about their minty goodness, the pretty red, green, and white candy shells... sigh... yummy...

However, the fact that I am actually getting traffic from this NaBloPoMo thing means that I feel I must raise the level of quality in my posts.

So, let's examine a perfectly normal Geek Girl post:


Tonight after work I:
1. Emptied the dishwasher
2. Made Garlic Lime Chicken, with wild rice and green beans for dinner.
3. Made a horrible mess
4. Ate dinner. Yum!
5. Cleaned up dinner mess.
6. Ate mint chocolate M&Ms while checking email and writing a blog post about mint chocolate M&Ms.
7. Got sick from eating too many mint chocolate M&Ms.
8. We're going to the library.


This, folks, is my life. And I should probably add laundry to that list, since I always need to do laundry...

Back to the minty goodness...

1 comment:

dive said...

Aha. The laundry makes a welcome return.

You make that wonderful meal and then munch M&Ms? The culinary habits of Americans never cease to amaze …