Thursday, November 16, 2006

Up too late...

Can't sleep.

I went shopping this evening, while my son was in religious ed. I bought myself a new scarf, hat and gloves, since I was still wearing my navy blue scarf with my black pea coat, and my mittens had gone AWOL. Very cute! Nice and warm, too. :)

I bought my Christmas cards, stationary, and two strands of beaded garland for the tree. The garland is very nice, dark red "cranberry" beads, with wooden buttons in sage and ivory. I am going to sand it down a bit, as it looks too perfect right now. I want to make it fit in more with my current bead garland.

I am going to try to write a Christmas letter this year. I love to get holiday letters from old friends, and I always feel like a grinch for sending a card with just signatures. We'll see how this goes.

Okay, I have to at least try to get some sleep tonight. It's getting cold in here, too.

'Night all!

No comments: