Sunday, November 26, 2006

I don't want it to be 10 o'clock on Sunday night...

Yep, I'm whining again. I just spent the last hour and a half addressing Christmas cards, and writing our holiday letter (first one ever, because we finally have stuff to talk about, and didn't get to spend much time with our family this year).

I keep thinking that if I left out that letter, I could get these cards in the mail by Wednesday, at the latest. I am writing the letter, though. I enjoy every one I get from family and friends, and I feel dumb just signing a card and sending it on.

I have to watch that the perfectionist monster inside of me doesn't take this too far. She already quit cleaning the closet, because she spent too long sorting old mail.

I thought I had conquered that personality quirk, but apparently it is resurging.

I have to go empty the dishwasher now, or I won't be able to sleep.

And I don't want this weekend to be over yet.

No comments: