Friday, November 10, 2006

Ya know what?

There are a lot of people out here on the Internets who are just plain Cray. Ze.

That's okay, because it is very entertaining to see the Cray-ze in action.

Pre-Internets, Tubes-thingy, you had to hide your Cray-ze if you wanted to be an acceptable part of society. Now-a-days, you can let it all hang out, and end up a YouTube Celeb with just one Cray-ze dance video, or doing something stoopid. Or whatever.

I happen to love that type of Cray-ze. It makes me feel almost normal.

I didn't know anything about some of the Cray-ze until I've been reading trainwrecks.net recently. Do you know that there are places on the Internets where people actually ask if it is okay if you did cocaine during the first month of your pregnancy? And people respond with "Oh, it shouldn't matter, 'cause the baby's all protected and shit." Or "I did crack and meth, and had three miscarriages when I was 12, 12, and 13, and then two babies born at low birth weight, and I did crack and meth all throo and they turned out fine." WTF????

People like this exist in our world folks. And they reproduce.

Scary.

I am off in search of more Cray-ze. Too addictive...

This post brought to you by Smirnoff Ice Raspberry, because it's so much more civilized than Rolling Rock...

1 comment:

dive said...

Hee hee …
How's your head this morning, Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Girl?