Saturday, November 11, 2006

Oh. My. God!!!!!!!!

When my two-year-old nephew sat down to open his gifts, we knew that it was going to be interesting. He opened one gift, then ran to the kitchen, and was herded back to his mother. We couldn't keep him on task.

He opened the second gift, and discovered a Cars coloring book, and immediately wanted to color. There was a t-shirt in with the coloring book, and my sister kept trying to get him to hold it up. Finally, he sat on her lap and held up the shirt. My mom read it aloud to us:

"I'm the big brother!"


and started screaming! A second later, as it sunk in, we all were! I'm going to be an aunt again!!!! K thinks it's a girl this time, because she is sicker, and craving different foods. I just hope that mom and baby are healthy throughout.

And we may have to reschedule that canoeing trip in June... :)

No comments: