Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Have you ever had the feeling that you've forgotten something?

Of course you have. We've all done it.

Now, imagine that you just got off of work, and waited 20 minutes for your son after school, and you have another errand to run, then are planning on calling your sister, and making a huge dinner.

Now, imagine that you've suddenly been reminded by your son that he has a band concert tonight.

Big. Screeching. Halt.

So, in less than 30 minutes, we have to leave. Thank goodness I found chicken nuggents and french fries in the freezer. They'll be ready shortly.

And thanks to FlyLady, I have clean dress clothes for both of us in our closets. No running around hunting for something to wear. It's clean, and in two minutes, my son's dress shirt will be ironed, and ready to wear. I also had time to write this post. :)

I just wish I had looked at the calendar this morning... Oh well, that's my project for December...

No comments: