I am serious, folks. If you know of anything that will fix this, please let me know (key is that I have high blood pressure, so cannot take most OTC cold remedies, except in small doses. As in ONE-half a dose of sudafed severe cold formula ONCE a day).
Let's get out the list of symptoms, in the order of appearance:
1. Scratchy throat
3. Throat is worse
5. just a cold, stuffy nose
6. Woke up with a severely sore throat
7. Check back of throat for bleeding, it hurts so bad
8. slight fever
10. dry cough
11. Did I mention that my throat hurt?
12. Still sore throat
13. still headache
14. started sneezing
15. Okay, runny nose, but feel overall much better. Fever is gone by noon.
16. By bed time, very tired and sleepy, have used a large amount of kleenex
17. Sinus problems.
16. Woke up after decent night's sleep
17. Went to work cheerfully, with a third of a box of kleenex
18. Realize I may have made a mistake going in to work when box of kleenex is gone before 11 am.
19. Massive sinus pain
20. Nose is raw
21. Head still hurts
22. Another half a box of kleenex is now gone
23. Sudafed is not helping
24. How much longer is this going to last?
25. Still coughing, too, btw
So, yeah. Feeling pretty crappy. I really should have stayed home again today. If I can just get through tomorrow...