Monday, February 12, 2007

One down, four to go

Start of the work-week went okay, despite copious amounts of Puffs Plus with Lotion making its way to the wastepaper basket. I honestly do not know why there is anything left to get rid of, because you would think that four complete boxes of tissue since Thursday noon would be quite sufficient to help rid me of this phlegm (gross!).

I felt relatively decent today, despite the non-stop nose action, and the fact that I felt really wobbly for most of the day. Just kind of shaky, "off", if you will. I think it's because I spent so much time on the couch, unable to do much of anything.

Things accomplished today:

1. Groceries after work (snowstorm on the way, need bread and real food)
2. Made dinner
3. Cleaned up dinner
4. Did one load of laundry (jeans, with a few shirts thrown in)
5. Picked up misc. kleenex and stuff from the car floor
6. Went to a meeting

Snow on the way, but not started yet. Just a few days until Friday.

No comments: