Friday, February 09, 2007

Went to the doctor and the doctor said...

Sinus Infection.

Great.

I went to work this morning, but at around 8:30, I knew I was not going to last. I stuck it out until
around 10:30, the realized I was so miserable that I was babbling.

When I got home, I took off my mittens, put my keys on the kitchen counter,
and burst into tears. That is how glad I was to be home.

My doctor doesn't work on Fridays, so I had to get an appointment with a
doctor I didn't know. Couldn't get in until 3:10. I tried to sleep, but
I had to be awake between 1 and 2, because the apartment manager was
dropping off new keys for the security door (the locks are being
changed).

So, can't sleep, can't watch TV, can't handle any light.

Doc confirmed what I thought - definitely a sinus infection.

Antibiotics, hallelujah.

But it still sucks.

No comments: