Tuesday, March 14, 2006

39 weeks...

since I've had my hair cut. I know this, because the guy who cuts my hair told me so. "At least you've got good hair," he remarked.

I am not entirely sure if I like this style or not. It will all depend on what happens with the blow dryer tomorrow morning.

I always go through a moment of panic when I walk out of the door of the salon. I get into the car, and immediately panic sets in. What have I done? This time, the layers are awfully short, even if my hair is technically shoulder length (which seems to be the sweet spot for my hair). Well, time will tell.

I waited over an hour in the salon. Boring. I really wanted to just get in and out in under 30 minutes, but apparently everyone in Ames had the same idea.

I also had errands to run that could not be postponed until tomorrow (my hands are awful - I ran out of my Aveeno hand lotion, and it didn't take long to get chapped hands. Ugh.)

Anyway, the other reason that I am posting is to share some good news!!!

The case against my baby sister has been dismissed!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! What a relief. The lawyer kept saying that he had no idea why charges had been filed in the first place. Very cool!

Okay, time to get something to eat. At least I am actually hungry, and not just eating for the sake of eating.

No comments: