Monday, March 27, 2006

Maybe 9:40 pm isn't the best time to decide to start doing my taxes...

It was the longing for a new computer that did it. All shiny, sexy, and fast...

The Federal taxes are done, and the state forms are downloaded and ready for tomorrow. I don't know why, but I was more confused about the whole process this year than last. I think I was too tired to properly do this, but I will recheck things tomorrow night.

Good: I made money last year.
Bad: I made too much money last year.
Good: At least I don't owe federal taxes! Yay, refund!
Bad: No new computer.

Oh well. I really hope that I get a state refund, too.

Looks like I may have to take my chances at the warehouse sale after all...

Update: WTF??? You still can't save the state form???? Why have a fillable PDF if you can't save it??? What happens if your computer crashes in the middle of typing your complex tax info? You have to start over. It's 2006, people. I give up. I am going to bed. I will do the state form tomorrow night, when I can finish the whole thing. Erg...

1 comment:

nerdrium said...

Groan.

And I still have to do mine. Not looking forward to it in the least. Oh well.

G.--