Saturday, March 18, 2006

Insomnia

Every once in awhile, I get a bad case of insomnia. I just can't sit down long enough to sleep, and when I finally can lie down, my mind is racing in too many directions.

I don't have this problem during the day. I try to fight the urge to take a nap on the weekends, because I know that I will not be able to fall asleep until very late. Last night, I was up until about 1 am, then woke up on the couch at 6 am. I went to bed, and just dozed until around 9. I really wanted to take a nap this afternoon, but I was able to stay awake. Now, here it is, after midnight. I am not sleepy at all, and again my mind is whirling in a bunch of different directions.

Blogging is the 21st century equivalent of warm milk, counting sheep, and twidling thumbs.

Is that weird?

No comments: