Saturday, March 18, 2006

Difficulty getting motivated today

It looks gorgeous out, which probably means that it is cold. Spring starts Monday, and it's cold here, which is depressing.

We were out until late last night at a LAN party (where I thoroughly got my butt kicked at StarCraft by three different people, one genetically related to me. :) I hadn't played for over a year, and had planned to just watch a movie on my laptop. When I got there, however, I just didn't feel like watching a movie, by myself, again.

Goals for today (so that I might get motivated to do something):

1. Laundry (duh) - one load started (forgot to get more quarters)
2. Grocery Shopping
3. Vacuum
4. Dust - done!
5. Run dishwasher (that's easy enough) - done!
6. Sew, because the first Ren fest event is the first weekend in May, and I am taking my son. (he deserves to go to a faire without having to work during it. ;)

No comments: