Friday, March 03, 2006

List of things to do tomorrow

1. Laundry. This is never off of the list when you have purged your closet and not bought replacement clothing yet.
2. Clean bathroom
3. Sweep and mop kitchen floor, swiffer-style!
4. Dust for fifteen minutes
5. Clean out the refrigerator. Oh god, clean out the refrigerator. Who knew skipping it for a week would lead to ruin?
6. Clean my son's room. This is going to be worse than the refrigerator... Too much stuff, too much stuff... Maybe I will send some home with mom and dad when they come and stay with us next weekend. I haven't put anything into that huge new storage room under the addition, yet, so maybe a couple of totes can go live there for awhile.

That is my short list of stuff I have to do at some point in the weekend.

Things I would like to do, and will try to work in as I can:

1. Go to the library and pick out new movies and books.
2. Spend time with a friend.
3. Sew
4. Learn to make a new main dish for dinner tomorrow night.

Simple goals. Very reachable. The alarm is set for 7:30 am, and the laundry is already sorted.

Totally doable.

No comments: