Friday, March 31, 2006

Weird

I am feeling pretty antsy tonight. Part of it is the fact that I am still really tired. I also just got back from a shopping trip to replace the microwave. I ended up with something a little smaller than I had wanted, but I got a GE. Hopefully it will last a little longer than the last one...

And my living room was destroyed by a certain eleven-year-old who thinks that Lego bricks need to be scattered all over in order to be used properly. And I have too much crap in my bedroom. But what is really bugging me is that I forgot the laundry soap.

In order to get back to normal, I am going to set my timer and work through my list:

1. Living room: All kid stuff to my son's room, and straighten up. --- Done
2. Sort laundry --- Done
3. Go over training stuff for tomorrow afternoon.
4. Work on special podcast for tomorrow!
5. Go to sleep at a decent time.

There. Now I have order in my life.

And a new microwave!

No comments: