Saturday, March 04, 2006

I kind of figured this would happen...

Normally, when my son is sick, I keep on going. I rarely catch anything from him, as I am careful to wash my hands, and not touch places of dishes that he put his mouth to, and other things like that.

This time is different.

First of all, just the sheer number of used tissues is outrageous. No escaping it.

Second, he is coughing on EVERYTHING. Poor kid. Every surface in our house is probably crawling with germs. I've told him that he really needs to cough into a kleenex, but it hasn't helped.

I have whatever he has, plus a terrible upset stomach. Yesterday, I had to force myself to eat dinner. No appetite. This morning, I just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep when the alarm went off. My throat is slightly sore, and I have a nice cough and icky nose, too.

This totally sucks.

I'm going to go throw in the laundry, so I can at least get that much done.

No comments: