Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ug. I'm very full.

I went to the grocery store, to get a couple of things, and to treat myself to chinese food. After I had picked up what I wanted, I went to the chinese food area, and they were having an all-you-can-eat buffet. No, I did not get that.

I left without my chinese food. I did not want to eat at Hy-Vee, I wanted to eat at home.

So, I decided that I would just go to Joann Fabrics to take a look at some faux suede, and then figure out where I wanted to get take-out. I was pretty disappointed in the lightweight crap they had for faux suede, and they did not have moleskin in black (which would have been the other option), so I left without getting anything.

I decided to stick with the original plan, and get chinese food from the Manderin instead. Oh, the lovely Manderin!!!!!!!!

I love going there. I walked in, placed my to-go order, and sat and read the paper for five minutes. After a long car ride home (traffic was nasty), I sat down, chopsticks in hand, and enjoyed my general chicken and egg roll. Mmmmm....

I ate all of it. Yikes!

So here I am, my stomach very full of wonderful food, very sleepy. It's raining out, and dull and gray. I am thinking I may settle down on the couch for a bit of a nap, maybe a movie and some sewing... whatever I want to do.

Lovely afternoon...

No comments: