Thursday, March 23, 2006

So, this podcasting thing is going to take a little more time that I thought it would...

I am going to attempt to not be perfectionist about it, or it will never get done. The goal right now is to create a little teaser-cast, about 5 minutes or so. An introduction of sorts. I've already lined up free hosting at SwitchPod. I can upgrade to regular hosting if for some reason people actually like this little podcast, and I start getting actual traffic.

Right...

I've got a direction I want to go, I sort of have a loose plan in mind. This will be unscripted. There will be editing involved, and that is where the kinks are starting to come into play. My goal is to spend no money on this little side project. I will do everything with free tools, or stuff that comes with MacOS X. I do not have the latest Garageband yet, so I won't have access to those nifty little podcasting tools for awhile.

The goal is to just have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had to give a joint presentation on this:

http://www.tcwebpros.org/node/28

P.S. - if you have a .Mac account, GarageBand 3 is quite slick at publishing a Podcast.


--- CRA