Thursday, March 16, 2006

Weird Day Off

So, when my boss and I were talking about spring break, he asked if I was going to take any time off. Since he's going to be gone tomorrow, and part of next week, I decided I would take today off.

Here I am, sitting at home, in front of my computer, trying to figure out what I want to do today. You see, my son is still with my parents, at least until later this evening.

I slept in (which is good, since I woke up at aroun 4:30 this morning, really not feeling well), got ready for the day, and now I am sitting here without a whole lot to do. Yes, I could do laundry, but I don't think I even have a full load of anything, since my son isn't here to contribute. I want to do some sewing, but I'm at the boring, "cut out the pattern pieces and iron them" stage. I do NOT want to go shopping. I have no real goal in mind for shopping, and I refuse to buy something just for the sake of buying.

Luckily, someone posted a new podcast, so that is downloaded and ready to go. Should be entertaining. I should probably add that link to my sidebar, too... So that's one thing I'll be doing today.

Hmm... only eight more hours to waste...

No comments: