Thursday, December 01, 2005

Brain Dead

Yup, that's me.

Last night... I mean this morning at around 2 am, I had to call the labs to make sure that the graveyard shift monitor arrived safely at work (we did not close last night, and will not close tonight, either). After I hung up the phone, I could not get back to sleep.

In fact, I tossed and turned all night, very tired, but not able to get back into a deep sleep.

As a result, I pretty much was a zombie today, from the time I got to work, through the whole laser cutter sign-up process, and through the entire day. Pretty appropriate really, as tonight's movies were all zombie flicks.

I want nothing more than to sit on the couch, read a book, and go to bed.

Of course, the alarm is set for 2:00 am again, just because I am paranoid. This time, though, I should have no problems getting back to sleep...

No comments: