Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Hijinks

As promised, here is the rundown of Christmas Highlights, or Hijinks:

Christmas Eve:

1. No Network Access until late Saturday night.
2. Had a good time with grandparents and other family members.
3. Discovered that the margerita mix was a little stronger than I thought, but was okay, as mom drove, and she never even noticed.
4. No one said the "M" word! To me anyway!
5. Watched South Park and part of Jackass with my parents after we got home and put the presents under the tree. How many people can say that they did that?
6. Slept like a rock on the floor of the office.

Christmas Day:

1. Santa came and left presents under the tree!!!!
2. Fell down the steps of the porch due to ice. Managed to fall on my bottom, and nearly pull my arm out of the socket, while saving the spaghetti salad and my mom's Debbie Sarento bowl. Ouch.
3. Ate too much lunch (dad grilled pork loin. Mmmmm...)
4. Played with my niece!
5. Ate turkey at my aunt's house in the evening!
6. Got to play with my niece and nephew.
7. Had to sleep on the floor in the living room as there were no more rooms in the inn. Mom and dad snored from the couch and the other side of the room, respectively.

And a good time was had by all...

No comments: