Monday, December 19, 2005

I can't feel the two smallest toes on my right foot...

So we head over to our standing Monday night meeting, which actually started 30 minutes early today, because it was supposed to be a Court of Honor.

With five minutes to go, besides my son and I, the only person there is the adult who opened up the room.

Yep, no one remembered, or else did not write down the fact that we were starting early.

So not only did we have to sit there waiting for 30 minutes, we never actually had the Court of Honor. And there is very little heat in the room, so I sat there for ninety minutes total, colder than ever, and still sick to my stomach, for a special ceremony that we didn't have.

Not a happy camper.

I am going to go try to thaw out my toes, because I really can't do without them.

No comments: