Saturday, December 31, 2005

D is for Diet

This is it.

I have been saying this for weeks, but now that Christmas is officially over and done with, and the last cookie has been eaten, I am starting my DIET.

So far this morning, I have eaten:

3/4 banana = less than 2 points (I honestly could not eat another bite)

The focus is also on low sodium foods, as my hands, ankles and feet are swollen. They shouldn't be swollen, as I have been taking my medicine every day, but they are. This indicates that it's the food causing the problem, as I have been eating more packaged foods than normal. (okay, how can I find the time to prepare good food while I am working, then eat prepackaged and frozen stuff while on vacation? Go figure...)

I want to feel better. I want my rings to fit, I want my shoes to fit right, and I want to be able to get on the scale in the morning without wondering where the extra five pounds came from...

No comments: