Sunday, December 04, 2005

Okay, technically this is Sunday, so this is NOT my fourth post of the day...

True to form, the fact that I had at least eight hours of uninterrupted sleep last night, plus two hours rest until the alarm went off, then another 90 minutes on the couch, means that I cannot sleep tonight. It is 12:29 am, and I am wide awake, with no possibility of sleep for at least another hour. And I have to get up at 7:10 again, to go back to work and start another model.

I will be so glad when the next two weeks are over.

Actually, strike that. I love having the students around. They breathe life and vigor into our town and my building. We have FUN working such crazy hours... okay, maybe not FUN exactly, but it's interesting, and NOT BORING. I honestly don't know what I would do if I weren't trying to do three things at once.

Oh wait, I would be posting four times a day on this blog. (one day off at home with no chance of getting out to do something will do this to me).

In any case (another oft' used expression of mine), I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. Work in the morning for a bit, then I am making scrambled eggs and bacon for my son (who discovered that he loves them about two months ago while staying with my parents). Then church, because I feel this immense guilt because my son forgot who Mary was momentarily, and got a little confused about the whole thing (he's scientifically minded, didn't really listen apparently in all six years of religious ed, plus all those masses at Grandma and Grandpa's church. I've tried to explain that it is a story, but just get a blank look.). It's not like we don't go to church, because we do, but usually it's in my hometown with my parents, and it's very early in the morning. My son can sleep with his eyes open. Seriously. Scared me to death when he was a baby. Anyway, moving on...

That brings us up to about noon.

At six, it's back to work to get the movies started, then race to the other side of town for a very important meeting.

Like I said, nearly every night this week we are doubled up on activities.

So I need to get to bed to be rested for all of that. I am going to try right after I finish this post...

P.S. Awful book is finished. The main character ends up with the guy that we knew she would. Rah, rah, rah. Still can't believe I bothered to finish it. Am on a second book which is REALLY GOOD! Half through already, may end up reading the rest of it tonight. Saving the third and best book for tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: