Thursday, December 08, 2005

Precious Minutes at rest

I am trying to relax for the next few minutes, until it is time to leave for work. The problem is, I am so tired that I feel like I could fall asleep right now and not wake up until morning.

Part of that is caused by the fact that I ate too much for dinner.

The rest was caused by the fact that I could not get back to sleep after calling the lab monitors at 2am to see if the graveyard shift monitor had made it in yet (no, which led to all sorts of problems, and ultimately, one of the previous monitors staying to cover the shift). So, after being awake for half an hour, I was too tense and wound-up to sleep.

Am I too old for this? Well, when I get up from this spot, I am going to feel it in my back, knees, leg muscles, and ankles.

No comments: