Sunday, December 11, 2005

Diet Sabatuer

11:10 am: some criossant thing with chocolate in the middle, from the Cafe, in Somerset. Kim's idea...
12:30 pm: Kim wants a pretzel and a pop, while we are shopping at the mall. I decide that I'd rather have a Jimmy John's sandwich. We get the idea to go to Panera for soup and sandwich.
12:35 pm: Panera parking lot is full. We decide to go to Culver's after toying with the idea of going to Arby's.
12:37 pm: Kim's phone rings. It's my son, they are going to go out to eat, and he wanted to know something. In the course of the conversation, we realized that they were at Culver's, just as we parked the car. When we got in the door, my brother-in-law was standing in line, holding my nephew, and my son ran over to ask me what he normally gets (that's why he called). We all had a great time at lunch watching my nephew try ketchup.
2:45 pm: Target checkout lane, we all decide to get a pop.
3:20 pm: Best Buy. Finally find Christmas Vacation DVD. Good thing, too, as it was the first movie on the list tonight. Target, Wal-Mart, and K-Mart have been out for three weeks.
3:35 pm: Leaving Best Buy to go to K-Mart on super-secret holiday misson for my son. We drive by Applebee's. "Triple-chocolate-meltdown!!!" we cry! Plans are made.
3:50 pm: Ahh.... we finally sit down to dessert. Kim has the apple pie, and mom and I each have our own TCMD, since she didn't want to share.

Kim, you are a diet sabatuer, but boy did we have a great time today!!!!!

No comments: